Pamela Anderson is best known for running along the beach in Baywatch , but this time she will spend the tar sand. And for good cause.
"I will participate in the New York Marathon this year to raise funds for J / P Haitian Relief Organization," tweeted  the bomb 46 years on Sunday.
"Together, I hope we manage to raise at least $ 500,000 and help you succeed in this magical country," Anderson wrote on his fundraising page . "Continue to follow my page, my Facebook and my Twitter to discover the contest I'll hold here in November. I will also give you news of my training."
Anderson goes on to explain in detail why it decided to run the 42 km, November 3, in support of Haiti.
"It is the poorest country in the Western Hemisphere. An hour flight from Miami. Why do not we do more?" she wrote. "They have a vital need for things that seem normal to us: clean water, solid schools, medical centers, emergency services, solutions reforestation, conservation, education opportunities are ... endless. "
She adds: "When we went to Haiti, we fell in love ... It's really heartbreaking to see these people live in poverty, while it should be a very rich country ... It's good to help, and it also heals us ... Thank you for your interest and your support. "

Post a Comment

 
Top