Neglecting her taste of Fashion & Style, Lady Gaga was honoured as one of the Glamour's 2013 women of the year, She also scored the cover of the magazine's December issue, donned in a metallic Gucci Wrap Dress with her hands wrapped mid-way around her trimmed waist, flashing the Artpop tattoo on her left wrist.
Speaking about her body the star disclosed that, she has grown to love who she is on the inside rather than the outside.


                                 
"If there was some sort of mathematical equation for beauty, i dont know if i would be the algorithm"The Weird pop star revealed in an interview with Glamour Magazine."I’ve always been OK with that. I’m not a supermodel. That’s not what I do. What I do is music. I want my fans to feel the way I do, to know what they have to offer is just as important, more important, than what’s happening on the outside.”"I’m confident in who I am," she adds. "I’ve come to a place in my life where I’ve accepted things that are me, as opposed to feeling pressure to explain myself to people around me. That’s just the way I’ve always tried to be. It didn’t change when I became a star.”

Post a Comment

 
Top